Medic Mentor’s summer school includes:
1. a guided tour of the teaching facilities at Nottingham Vet School, by the admissions team.
2. students receive 1-2-1 personal statement tutoring and leave with a final draft of their personal statements
3. students get unlimited personal statement reviews with their mentor after the Summer School
4. you have the chance to hear from representatives and veterinary students from all of the UK Vet Schools in one place!
5. you will learn about interview theory and undertake mock interviews
6. you will have access to a 1-2-1 UCAS consultation with your Vet Mentor, to ensure that you select the right vet schools for you and increase your chances of being made an offer.
7. you will receive follow-up mentoring after the Summer School
8. you will be given a reference letter from the Lead Mentor for your reference teachers, to support your application.