Enrolling on the 12 Month Spiral Curriculum course 2023 Cohort, enrolment ends 31st May 2023.
Medic Mentor’s Spiral Curriculum is a comprehensive 12 month mentoring programme designed to help you prepare for your working role in the National Healthcare System (NHS). International medical graduates (IMG’s) form a large proportion of doctors and are a crucial part of the NHS workforce. As an IMG, acclimatising into the nuances of working in a new healthcare system can be taxing. There is currently some initiative to help induct IMG’s into the NHS, however, induction is not standardised across hospitals in the UK. This leads to a huge discrepancy of the basic fundamental knowledge needed for IMG’s to safely work in the NHS.
Timeline for SC
- Session 1 = Understanding the NHS
- Session 2 = Breaking down Communication Skills
- Session 3 = The role of the Multidisciplinary Team
- Session 4 = Improving Interview Skills
- Session 5 = Introduction to Research, Quality Improvement and Audit
- Session 6 = Portfolios, Appraisal, and Career Progression
- Session 7 = The importance of Human Factors
- Session 8 = Teaching and Presentation Skills
- Session 9 = Community Rotations and Services
- Session 10 = Training vs Non Training Pathways
- Session 11 = Simulation and Practical Skills
- Session 12 = OSCE
Some days may be subject to change. Some additional dates may be added for in person events hosed in the UK in the later part of the course.
This registration total £3000 this includes your £500 deposit.
Cancellation of Instalment Plan. A student may cancel their Registration Agreement at any time within 14 days from purchase to receive a full refund. Any student wishing to cancel their Registration Agreement after the 14 day cooling off period will be addressed on a case by case basis. The Subscriber will be liable for payment of all services rendered during the Registration Agreement period after the 14 day cooling off period. After the 14 day cooling off period deposits can not be refunded. A written request for termination of services and/or refund must fill out the CONTACT FORM and select ‘refund’ starting the service.