What is a regional mentor?
Regional mentors are active members of the Medic Mentor network interested in working with prospective medical students from our secondary school medic mentor societies. Societies are run by school society leaders within the school setting and mentored through our online community by our regional mentors. School society leaders and regional mentors are invited to attend three national meetings which provide networking opportunities, problem solving and new ideas. National meetings also act as induction for new regional mentors and school society leaders.
National school society meetings will be held for at three venues (England, Wales, Scotland) on:
- Saturday September 30th 2017
- Saturday January 27th 2018
- Saturday March 24th
All current medical students and doctors registered with Medic Mentor
Regional Mentor benefits:
● The opportunity to develop skills in teaching, leadership and communication.
● Points awarded through your online profile that can be converted into an Elective Bursary.
● Portfolio certificates.
● Personal and professional development support.
How do I apply?
We are looking for 3-4 mentors per region. Simply create an online account with us and then complete the online form below by Tuesday 24th July 2017, 5pm.